Terry L White
"Principal Worldwide Design & Photography Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc. Terry has been with Adobe for over 20 years and has extensive knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Professional product line. In his current position, he leads the charge of getting customers excited and educated about Adobe Creative Cloud products and services. Terry is an Adobe Certified Expert. In 2016 Terry White was the 34th inductee into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.
He has been active in the industry for over 25 years and is the founder and past president of MacGroup-Detroit, “ Michigan’s largest Macintosh users group. Terry is the host of the top ranked award winning Adobe Creative Cloud TV and has one of the most popular channels on YouTube. He is also the author of Secrets of the Adobe Bridge and co-author of The iPhone Book, The iPhone Book 2nd Edition, The iPhone Book 3rd Edition, The iPhone Book 4th Edition, The iPhone Book 5th Edition, The iPhone Book 6th Edition and InDesign CS/CS2 Killer Tips."
Source: Mac Group
On the Episode we cover:
1. The Back Story- who is Terry White
2. What is an Adobe Worldwide Creative Suite Design Evangelist
3. Cheryl Sandberg- your not a Brand
4. What inspired you about tech-what is your driving force?
5. The biggest crowd you spoke to- Do you get nervous?
6. How do you keep up with tech
7. Moving into a cloud base environment as photographer
8. Moving past Resistance- Why you should?
9. Adobe Stock- you can actually make a living selling stock photos
10. Let side bar- Steve Wozniak, 911, and how did you feel at that time
11. What are you going to do next as a photographer, author, digital pro?